Tournament Registration Guidelines
Registering for a Provincial Tournament
- Go to NLSA Website
- Go to Tournament Registration Portal on Home Page (under Sport NL link). Make sure you are in 'Tournament Registration' and NOT 'Player Registration'
- Click “New to Site” to Create a New Account. Once account is created, log out and then log back into the site
- On the left panel, there is a Heading called Tournament Registration. Click this Heading.
- Choose the tournament that you wish to register the team for. Important dates will appear (registration and tournament date)
- Click the tick box that says “I have read Everything Fully and Agree”
- Directed to another page, select the Division
- Under division tick off the package and then click continue
- Enter Contact information for the team under ‘Contact 1’ and ‘Contact 2’
- Under Team select ‘Find Your Team’ and select your club, season (2018), division, team, and team name. You can delete players from the existing roster if they are not participating in the tournament.
- Click continue and select your method of payment.
- Review details of submission and click ‘Confirm and Complete Registration’. Double check to make sure you have submitted a roster and have not left the player section blank.